Sunday, November 2, 2008

Maui.. Need I say more!

~Aloha - Jamie and I just returned from a near perfect trip to Maui. Besides almost getting arrested for Drunk Driving the only bad thing was having to come back to reality. While over there Jamie and I ran in the xterra Mountain race series. It was awesome. Some of the pics below are of the Championship Tri that was held the following day. You always wish you had taken more pictures, but we were to busy seeing huge sea turtles while snorkeling and riding 15 ft waves, drinking Lava Flows and Pure Hawaiian Shaved Ice~
We were over there with my brother and his wife. Until next time! anyone up for a little trip?!

4 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Wow, that was fast! Just minutes ago I was asking to see your Maui trip pics and here they are. I am sooooo envious that you guys went....again! Looks like you had a blast. What's with almost getting pulled over for drunk driving??? Nick was that you again :)

Nora said...

Oh my goodness! You guys look soo good. I am jealous of your trip to Maui. Take care.

Sarajane said...

yes, i want to go next time. thanks for inviting us- j/k.

K.Booth said...

Maui......looks way heavenly. I want to know why jamie and Ann are dressed up in that pic and you and christian aren't?? Wish we could've gone....baby tanno is really pushing me to the max. I could use some R&R.