Sunday, October 4, 2009

STGM 26.2 or Bust!



That is the goal "Finish Line"

Nick did it. He ran the St. George Marathon on Saturday. He did awesome! This challenging marathon was completed by more than 7,000 runners. Runners from all states except for Vermont. Only 53% of the runners were from Utah. I saw runners of all sizes, shapes and many with a story. I couldn't help but hold back the tears watching all these runners complete their goal. It was very inspiring.


Nick's time was 3:38:29 Yeahhhh!Anthony encouraged Nick by running with him the last few miles. Nick said he was a "life saver."
Nothing like a dip in the pool with cousins:)
It was fun to spend the day with Anthony, Krisha & Sage


The race wasn't the only challenge...Luke found this scary Black Widow just inside of the garage where we were staying. Let's just say, seeing that spider kept us on our toes the entire trip.




9 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

I just hope to be half as cool as the Froerer's when I grow up!

Tesha said...

he really kicked butt :) awesome time nick ~ you really are my idol!

TeamTyson said...

We are so proud of Nick!! You are our inspiration Nick. We owe you a Five Guys Burger.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Nick, you rock! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Ferguson Family said...

You're a stud Nick. Way to go that's awesome. You continue to be my hero.

K.Booth said...

I always knew you were spiderman. Way to go on the race....that is impressive!! Next time you better hang your spidey suit in a spot where it doesn't scare the kiddies.

Tiffanie said...

Good job, Nick! Awesome time. I think you even beat us and we were driving in the car! Amazing...

Troy said...

Good Job Nick.... I think you are awesome. Great time. That spider is a little freaky though....

Lisa Carter said...

I love that you guys love to be together. I look up to you and your sweet family.
Love ya cousie