Thursday, January 21, 2010

January Why's.....?

Random January "WHY" thoughts...
Why is it that Lulu won't wear clothes?
Why is it that every time I go to the Dentist they tell me I need to floss more. They proceed to tell me that if I flossed more my gums wouldn't bleed so badly. And yet while they are telling me this they are poking me with a sharp dagger. Hello--of course I am going to bleed with that thing piercing my gums.


Why is it that this is considered the "wrong" way to put toilet paper on the holder?



This my friends, is the correct way to put toilet paper on the holder. It was one of the many lessons I learned in FHE.



Why is it that a Ladybug can show up in the middle of January and live for 3 days in my bathroom?


Why is that a rainbow--can make a good day an even better day?

Why is it that "good byes" are always hard?

9 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

Jamie, I love every picture. Loliepoppins outside nearly naked in bitter cold in the middle of the I I just don't get. Love you.

Ferguson Family said...

You haven't had a FHE until the one where your father gathers you around and not only tells you which way the toilet paper should hang but exactly how much you should use...and there's no reason you should need any more than 4 squares. That's a FHE I'll never forget.

Tesha said...

i love your why's, crazy that Buck and Kathy are gone. I sure miss you - lets get together for a girls movie in the carver theater!

K.Booth said...

Why wear clothes when you can get away with NOT wearing them? We are missing Lukey bro, Alex and of course our student of the month.

Troy said...

Great post...Well put...I love the picture with you and the rainbow behind you....

TeamTyson said...

LOVE the picture of Lu-Lu with no clothes, and the picture of you and Nick... your shirt is darling! I can't believe Nicks parents are in Guana crazy!

Tiffanie said...

How do you and Nick manage to both be dressed up, smiling, and in a field just when there is a double rainbow??? Amazing.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

LOL....those were all great "WHY" pictures! It started out funny then ended sad! Keep up your bloggin!

lannandem said...

Ok...Lulu just makes me smile:) Love it. And we're glad you demonstrated which way the roll of toilet paper should go. Before we got married we both said it didn't matter but now we say it does:) funny! Love you guys!!!