Monday, June 15, 2009

When you...

When you...turn 7 life is great


When you...leave your keys on the front seat...it means trouble

When you...eat at the "Bistro" in Ogden(my new favorite restaurant) you get free butter mints. It's totally worth even pretending to use the bathroom to stock up on the mints:)


When you...mix breeds, you get... a dog named "Fish" (he is real too)


When you...pull the couch out to vaccum underneath, you get...(I'm totally embarrassed to even post this pic.)


When you...leave 8500 beads in the hands of a 3 year old you get...

THIS MESS!




When you...give your child suckers/candy you get...

a large dentist bill!


8 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Hahahahaha......great post Jamie!!! I'd like to see more of you and Nick!

Tiffanie said...

Cute post, Jamie. Karra, if you want to see more of Jamie and Nick you need to sit out by the road and wait. They will run by frequently. It may also help if you had a glazed doughnut on hand and stood down wind!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

LOL!!! That is hillarious Tiff! I will do exactly that :)

K.Booth said...

Is that stuff from under your couch or mine??? ha!ha! I believe that O.J Nanner is drinking in that picture was fermented, hence the impaired "good judgement" to never drink and drive.

Ferguson Family said...

I love the sun glasses at the dentist look. I wouldn't blame the beads on the three year old- if Nick didn't insist on bedazzling his lingerie line that would never happen.

Rip Curl Mom said...

I just had a bad mental image of Nick and bedazzled lingerie...*shudder*. And people I was in on the lifting of the free mints. I felt like a criminal. I can't wait to go back and get more!

Tesha said...

love this post ~ thanks for posting the under the couch one, I needed to see that ;)

Wight Family said...

So glad to se all of this. I'm with all of you on the mints and the sunglasses and totally understand the beads and couch. I'll remember doughnuts forever! Thanks for the post Jamie! IT IS great!