Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally...

Finally...

Summer has arrived. Yeah!!!
You know it's summertime...when you're eating watermelon.
Swimming at grandmas


Watching Tanner (my sister's boy) ride his bike with his new helmet
Alex and Morgan enjoying the Huntsville parade

Luke with his decorated bike

Nick taking control of the H2O

Alex and Luke tubing


Captain


Lulu--co captain

Me in my pajamas all day. Lately, I've been being tested. Whenever I am in my pajamas or running clothes the Missionaries stop by. I offered them some watermelon, but they said they were fasting (I know they really weren't--I think my appearance scared them). I think they stop by just to see if I have showered for the day. Next time they stop (hopefully I will be decent) I am going to offer them some watermelon and if they take it I will know that they don't trust a woman in her pajamas. Come to think of it...I wouldn't either.

I do shower on special occasions.




2 comments:

Wight Family said...

I'm so glad you showered! Excellent post. Let me know what the missionaries think of your watermelon!

Thanks for everything the other day. So far so good!

Ferguson Family said...

Amen to summer finally being here.