Friday, August 7, 2009

Horses, chickens, and pigs...

Every August the fair rolls into town. We love to support the local fair and enjoy some good tunes by the band "Dark Horse." I always come away wanting to be a cowgirl and I want Nick to wear a cowboy hat. I want our family to start raising chickens, cows, and pigs. I then come to my senses and realize that we can't even take care of an ant farm. How could we take care of horses, chickens, and pigs. Instead of being a cowgirl and Nick a cowboy I've just started listening to country music. That will have to do.


Here are a few pictures of what we saw at the fair


No joke...


Only at the Ogden Fair will you see this...


One of the main attractions at the fair...DARK HORSE












4 comments:

Troy said...

Nick doesn't look to bad in front of your red truck.... I like the side burns....

K.Booth said...

I thought I remember nick saying that he did laser hair removal on his chest. You are right he does look hot in a mullet!! Dark Horse or Die!

Lisa Carter said...

I was wondering if you could get me that guys phone number. He was hot, hot, hot!!!
Publix or bust.

Ferguson Family said...

Nothing better than the fair. Nick should forget the cowboy hat and stick to the mullet...that rocks.