Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's The Thought That Counts

I was recently asked "what's the most unique gift you've ever received?" Here are just a few that stand out...

A kind neighbor made a lovely handmade snow globe for our family
(not sure what is inside of it--but, it is the thought that counts...
\
Pooping Santa toy dispenser
(I recently just received this item from my "Pixie") I'm struggling to eat the special treats Santa leaves behind. But, it's the thought that counts...


Spice girls VHS
Thanks Nick for making our first Christmas together memorable. I did enjoy watching "Girl Power," but for some reason I think you enjoyed watching more:)
It's the thought that counts...

My all time favorite
Jumper Cables
Practical I know--But I have yet to see them in my car. I believe that they are in "St. Nicks" car. Hmmmm (St. Nick you've come along way since that first Christmas gift giving).
But, it's the thought that counts...


4 comments:

bigfootusa said...

I just love the Pooping Santa!

K.Booth said...

You forgot the tarnished hoop earrings, I believe they came with the spice girls video.

Ferguson Family said...

Spice girl Nick? Wow!

Sarajane said...

classic!