Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top Ten or 14 pics of 2008--take 2. "Shifty" new blogger taking over.

Lulu--taking her cooler to bed. We are to lazy to get out of bed and get her a sippy cup

4th of July!


Cousin Eddie and Uncle Clark.



Mystery Barney Feet.


God Bless America and Grandma Hunter. Here's to our 91 year old grandma

Valley Babefest '08


A moment in time-- couldn't resist


Hong Kong or Bust!



Luke--King of the sand



Alex --Queen of the water



Little Wonders



More Snow



The Happy Couple



Top of the List Zachary Booth aka "tractor man"

As for the "Shifty" new blogger. I am taking over. Yes, well maybe. I have already lost yesterdays "top ten" and had to create another one. I thought I knew what I was doing. Hopefully, this new post will stay up for at least a whole day:) J.

6 comments:

K.Booth said...

Good pictures!!! Hunters aren't quiters, even if they lose a whole post.

Rip Curl Mom said...

DON'T quit Shifty! I will be your blogger liason. We are just so grateful you are here.

Butch Tiger said...

Jamie, I love the pics and the top 14. Very good. I like the name "Shifty" too. I'm going to write on mine everyday and check all of yours to see if you do the same. Have fun. dc

Tesha said...

first blogging - next pilates, we miss you - we have all had a break - join us tues. morning - please :) love the 08 recap. - I hope to copy if I ever catch up :)

Wight Family said...

James!! So great to have you in the blogosphere.

Welcome back I guess! And you did great on that last post. I didn't even notice that they disappeared. That is so special that you got it to do that!

Your faithful blogstalker, Vicki

The White House said...

I am so glad to hear that you have taken over not that nick didnt do a great job, but now I can just hear your voice say your comments. I love seeing your blog. nat