Thursday, December 11, 2008

SweetHeart Tag!

1. What is your Wife's name? Jamie Lyn
2. How long have you guys been married? 12 years this past August
3. How long did you date? Well we actaully first made eyes when I was in 2nd grade Jamie was in 1st, by Mrs. Shezau's fish tanks. Pretty much been a roller coaster ever since.
4. How old is She? 29 last time I checked
5. Who is taller? Big Daddy.
6. Who can sing the best? Neither one of us! Tone Deaf!
7. Who pays the bills? I do! I've been trying to convince Jamie to take over for years!
8. Who does the laundry? 70/30 Me. Washed, dried, folded and put away! Sometimes things turn red, but you get what you pay for.
9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well - if you're looking at the bed I do!
10. Who mows the lawn? No lawn... let's keep it that way.
11. Who cooks dinner? Jamie's an awesome cook, but we generally depend on General Mills, Post, etc.
12. Who kissed who first? Jamie would say me, I would have to agree.
13. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Well that would probably be me, when you're married to someone whose always right - it's tough.
14. Who wears the pants? Jamie for sure, but I like those Skirts better ;-)


As I'm a loan wolf out in the midst of Blog land I have none to tag...."Please no wolf, Hot lamb.."

5 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Thanks for doing your tag....you are a funny guy! Do you really do that much laundry? How can I get Michael to do that? We are glad you are a lone wolf out in this blogging land....keep it up :)

Sarajane said...

do you really do that much laundry? I am impressed.

njfroerer said...

It's more like 80/20, but I didn't want to get into to much trouble...

Wight Family said...

You know what Nick? That is so cute!

I don't think I could get Mike on my blog to do this one.

But I do have a lovely angel food cake waiting for you. Maybe we'll bring it over today.

Vick

Butch Tiger said...

Nick, you're the man! good job. You set a good example for all of the man around here. Keep it up. dc