Tuesday, December 2, 2008

tis the SeAsoN...

One thing I was not ready for 12 years ago was the annual Carver, VanZweden Christmas Kick-off Party! This year we focused on bringing to life those sweaters that have been forgotten...
Jamie "Christmas spirit" shinning brightly.
When Uncle Nate showed up we were a little concerned. We actually did a quick internet search:
Our suspicions were confirmed. When his friend "Brandon, no wait Randy" showed up.
Last but not least - the winner of the ugly sweater contest got the "Cake"

8 comments:

Troy said...

Please adopt me.... It sounds like your family parties are so fun. I am stealing the ugly sweater idea for our family party....What a fun family....

K.Booth said...

Rock on Foerer's that was such a fun party!! next year the Booth's are briging it..........we will leave no ugly sweater unturned.

Sarajane said...

O dear. looks like fun. love the decorations Jamie.

Butch Tiger said...

Jamie, It looks like so much fun. I'm going to work on my sweater idea all year long and beat the carp out of the winner. Wait. Carp, Crap, Whatever. I'm going to beat it out of them. It's my turn to shine. Shine little sunbeam shine. dc

mama fish said...

OOOHHH no you don’t Dave. I already have plans for next years sweater and let me tell you it will knock your socks off. I have won Ugly sweater contest's two years in a row. I don’t plan on taking a back seat anytime soon.

Nick and Jamie thanks for hosting and thanks for telling the cops I was fine to stay. I owe you one!

Cuz Nate

Ps. I don’t blog so when I do comment I use Julies name.

pps Julie hates it when I use her name.

Wight Family said...

That was a fun post Nick. And I totally love Jamie's sweater...

TeamTyson said...

Ohh the memories...I haven't stopped laughing since Sunday. If anybody is going to get their socks beat off...I think it should be Randon, I would like to see him minus the sock!

K.Booth said...

i just wanted to remind you who won ticket to ride last night!!