Sunday, February 1, 2009

DISNEYWORLD OR BUST!!

We recenty just returned from a fun filled trip to Disneyworld. Words cannot describe the experience of being with the kids for a whole week doing "kids stuff." We had so much fun. What a priceless treasure to be with such great friends and family. It changed my life and for that I am forever grateful. Thanks for the memories--Here's to Disneyworld.
We love you Mickey and Minnie

Main Street "where the magic begins"

Lulu and Jasmine

Best Buds (Luke and Ashton)

Inside Joke (personally, if this grocery store changed it's name it might do better)

Lulu and her 3D glasses

Face painting at MGM

Alex--the queen of all rides

Lisa (my hero) Thanks for making me laugh, cry, and smile. You are "precious"

8 comments:

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

Oh how fun! I am so jealous! I am in need of one of those trips. Glad you had a great time.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I am sooooo glad you are back. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you are able to adjust to this cold weather here. Now no more vacations til I go at least somewhere outside this Valley!!!

Tesha said...

i'm jealous - i have the best memories of d. land w/ the carvers! nobody does it like you guys do!

Ferguson Family said...

What would it be like to be on vacation every other week...wow! Just remember you can run but you can't hide from baby alive- she will find you.

Tiffanie said...

Hey Jamie,
Glad you are back. I was getting a little worried...Nick walks around the streets in the middle of the night when you aren't home to keep tabs on him. In fact, I think I saw him jumping on my trampoline at 2:00 am! Don't want him getting frost bite. Keep an eye out...

Anonymous said...

jamie its so fun to see your family. What a cute bunch!
Bless you all!

Candace Thomas said...

Hey...I had to come see your blog. Julie told me she found you and I couldn't wait to see the kids! They are so stinking cute. I hope you guys are doing great.

Rip Curl Mom said...

Why wasn't I invited on this trip?! I am fun....right? Right? Anyone?