Saturday, February 14, 2009

Looking for that dang 'Yetti' - where'd he go...

The other day Jamie and I thought it was about time to go search for the Yetti. Some of you may not know that we along with Jamie's brother encountered the rare beast-man several years back and lived to talk about it. In fact I've had several people ask me to write down the experience in a book called "Man who yelled at BiG Foot and lived to talk about it".

So, in an attempt to find our sasquatch - we strapped on the snow shoes and went up the Wagon Wheel trail.... and this is what we found:
(Ruby)

We heard something in the tree's and Jamie was able to snap this picture - it's a little out of focus and all, but you get why we got outta there:

6 comments:

Ferguson Family said...

I just think that's Mason with his shirt off. He can be very nimble when he's in a hurry.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

That isn't for real? It really could be Brandon messn' with your head!

K.Booth said...

You have finally made me a believer!!!

Rip Curl Mom said...

I swear I have seen it in Randy's barn next door!

Wight Family said...

Oh, I've been wondering who or what my dog barks at late in the evening when I can't see a darned thing. Must be the yeti going from Randy's to North Fork... Glad he's not stopping by for dinner. Yikes!

Brandon said...

Looks VERY similar to a ride I went on in Disney's Animal Kingdom...