Thursday, March 19, 2009

So that explains it...

So that explains it...

I have noticed lately that Luke hasn't had much homework. I asked him where all his homework was and why he didn't have any. He told he was on a 9th grade reading level and therefore he didn't need to read or do homework. We went to parent teacher conferences last month and his cute teacher said that he has finally decided that being in first grade is okay. Luke is my happy, go-getter, school is great boy--NOT. He could sleep in till noon and live off of pizza rolls everyday if he had his way. I was doing a little cleaning and found some evidence that would explain where all his homework has gone. Oh--how I love parenting.








Looks like someone has alot of explaining to do.











6 comments:

ross Walker said...

Wow, Luke, the face ink is rockin!! Screw homework, you have a future in the 'rock star' industry.

K.Booth said...

Lukey John oh where oh where has all your homework gone!!! Luke is too smart for homework.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

That is pretty funny...... I don't think my kids are that clever, or brave.

Wight Family said...

Oh my. Oh me. Where can the rest of it be?!!

Candace Thomas said...

My little Luke did that? My how he has grown...and what a smart boy. Too bad he got caught! :)

Butch Tiger said...

Jamie's Brr-day is the april 5th, First Sunday in April. So, Happy Brr-day Jamie. How old are you anyway? Dc