Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why???

Why??? just crazy random thoughts I've had on my mind....



Why are Cadbury Mini Eggs so delicious and addicting?

Why are all the sippy cup lids gone in our house? I buy sippy cups every week. Is there such a thing as the "sippy lid fairy?"

Why can't I back our boat down the ramp? It is one of my fears in life. Is it really that hard? (btw...this is just a random picture of someone backing their boat down a ramp...it isn't me. I can't do that:)


Why is Hawaii a piece of heaven? (Ohhh...how I wish I was there right now)



Why do we have to grow up?



Why couldn't I have come up with the idea of creating an ugly doll that poops and pees?


Why is it that three year olds just can't smile? Well, they smile in their own way I guess.


Why do some "things" have to come to an end?

13 comments:

Tesha said...

love your whys??? I wonder too

Butch Tiger said...

That last picture made me cry.

njfroerer said...

Me too dad :)

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

ahh.....love that post. I am addicted to those cadbury eggs too...I think I ate the whole bag last week and it wasn't the little bag. It's a good thing they are only hear for a short time! :)

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I loved ready your "whys" I have another one you can add to it......."Why doesn't Jamie post more often on her blog?" jk Lov ya!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I have another one...why won't the blog comment section let you go back and correct your spelling errors...I meant to spell "reading" not ready.

K.Booth said...

Great post!!! Loved reading it!! Very inspirational especially the part about lost opportunities like inventing an ugly doll that poops and pees.

Ferguson Family said...

My question is why people fry things with tentacles and eat them? Makes no sense.

Tiffanie said...

I hear that with the whole global warming thing...Eden is the next Hawaii! Don't let that little secret get out...we don't want things getting crazy around here. As for backing the boat down the ramp. Love it! Troy and I bought a trailer a few years ago. The first year of pulling that thing around was hilarious. We could never go anywhere that would require going into reverse. It was awesome.

Wight Family said...

That was a great post. I've wondered what you've been thinking about... And the dog. Oh, tears and tissues! I miss my doggie too.

I want to know why sippy cups get left in the car. ESPECIALLY when they have milk in them, and why I couldn't ever find them until, heaven help us all, they'd been there for WAY TOO LONG!

Candace Thomas said...

You are too cute! Good to hear someone elses random thoughts. If you need sippy cups...come on over, I just got in trouble for buying too many! And if this makes you feel any better my in laws said Hawaii has been really windy almost every day for the past 3 weeks! :)

The White House said...

You are awesome. And so are your thoughts

Moni said...

....and why did you ever leave me @ H.Guy? I miss you, lil' sis!