Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Anything goes...

Anything goes...
Lauren playing shirtless at Animal Kingdom in Florida. Anything goes when you are at one of the happiest places.

LuLu--eating nachos for breakfast...anything goes. Why am I starting to think that the 3 year old is running the house?

Never fear...this is not what it appears to be, although when I first saw it on the floor I thought otherwise. Let's just say it is a "knawed" chocolate easter bunny. It gave me quite a fright when I saw a dark brown specimen on the ground. It's okay---anything goes...

Just a cute couple of rug rats takin' a chill on top of the fireplace. NO worries...anything goes around here.

Anything goes I guess when you are in love.


Anything goes....????



6 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

Anything goes, hunny. Don't count me out too soon. This "old grey mare" has been around the block a few times. If I go, I go. I've lived a good life. I'm old I don't need to be happy. You go ahead and I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Somehow I'll get along. grandma.

K.Booth said...

I have been looking for just the right place for Chad and I to re-affirm our vows. Funny Mcdonald's never came to mind. Why didn't I think of that? Those golden arches make such a beautiful back drop.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Jamie you come up with some of the funniest blog titles.....I can't wait to see what you think up next!

Tiffanie said...

Is that a tumor on the back of that lady's head? Awesome.

Ferguson Family said...

I've been waiting for the cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve to come back. Thank goodness! Carrying them in the pocket is such an inconvenience.

Wight Family said...

Go for the arches Kelli!! Can we have the celebratory dinner there too? I'll get my favorite... that I just forgot what is...