Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Long Awaited "WTH" part III

I kinda feel like Stephanie Meyers (author of the "Twilight" series). I've been really wanting to get this post out for awhile. You try to save up all your good thoughts for the end. The Trilogy is finally here. "What The Heck" part III.

So, the other day I came into the office to find Alex multi-tasking. "WHAT THE HECK" reading while playing "mini-clip."






I guess this would explain her report card:)


Uncle "Willy"


Here is the uncle I never had. My dear grandma Hunter purchased this at the DI or Ross (I'm not sure). As she was paying for it, I couldn't help but think how ugly it was. "WHAT THE HECK" is that? and where are you going to put such a thing? (I didn't say those exact words). Her reply "it's the son I've always wanted." Your grandpa and I tried and tried to have a son, but weren't able to. We were just happy to have your mom and Nancy. Okay--too much information grandma.


God Bless you uncle Willy--wherever you are



WHAT THE HECK--GOES OUT WITH A BANG!


I'm trying to keep the blog clean, but this is where it gets a little "racy" Literally, racy. What The HECK. I sure hope car #3 won. GO NASCAR!


"WTH"--you gotta be kidding me. I'd pay anyone to wear this contraption. I guess if you have allergies real bad, this might be the way to go.




"WTH"--We aim to please. I guess with the economy the way it is--some people will do anything for a buck or two.

So, here we have the Mullett family. I couldn't resist--WHAT THE HECK. This is a picture of our relatives that live in Idaho.

My all time WHAT THE HECK...I shouldn't be posting this picture. But, it is a classic and it is an end to the trilogy. I had to do it. Sorry to the kiddos that are reading this. I know this is a family blog, but out of all the pictures I have seen this is the one that makes me say WHAT THE HECK the most.

11 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

I say kudos to Alex. Not many people have talent like that. (Obviously her talent must not reflect on those report cards. Stupid things.) And that poor guy's posterity. That's the real tragedy here;)

K.Booth said...

What a dedicated reader!!! You can tell she just can't get enough of that book. Kudos to your "WTH"'s I do have to say that last picture is a doosey.........for once in my blogging life I am left without words.

Butch Tiger said...

Jamie, these are great "WTHs". Grandma told me many times when I tried to get rid of the goofy little kid fishing that it was Linda and Nancy's brother-li'l Willy as you call him. It ended up in the neighbors back yard where their dogs pee on it every morning. I tell grandma that it's up in Mystery Lane whenever she asks, "Where is Li'l Willy?"

Shantel said...

You are so funny!!! I am totally cyber stalking you so watch out!! I was bustin' a gut at your posts...you are funny!!

Tesha said...

don't stop at III, i could have read another twilight, and i want more WTH's - Where TH did you get those photos???

Ferguson Family said...

I am forever scarred by that last picture, as a matter of fact I just threw up in my mouth. That back also looks strangely familiar. I think I shaved it once. Mason maybe?

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Jamie I have had nightmares for the past three days....if you are going to have "racy" images on your blog at least make them with muscular men!! (I crack myself up!) Btw, Michael thinks he saw that #3 guy at the Nascar race he went to a couple of weeks ago! I'll give you another plate of cookies if you can tell me who the number 3 driver is.....

Wight Family said...

What the heck!! Lots to go around there. I can't believe that hair, those pants, that hairy back.

Ucko!

Way to go Alex though... She'll be a fantastic mom with the multi-tasking!

Moni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moni said...

I thought that I threw that picture of Craig away after Ross asked me to remove it from my desk! I can't believe you retrieved it and posted it on your blog! My brother is going to be so happy that you posted his pic. He just loves NASCAR!

Los Smiths said...

Jamie. i am dying! keep the WTH's comin'! uncle willey got me initially, but I am with you on that last shot---he looks like a sleazy European (I can diss on my own roots). I am heading over there this summer and will be on the look out for some resident WTHers. ciao.
kate