Sunday, April 5, 2009

What The Heck Part II


Okay--so as the week went on I found myself saying "what the heck" a few more times. Maybe I am crazy, maybe that is how life is. I'm not sure, but please "What The Heck."

On Wednesday I took the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens. We went to the 2:00pm show and as we walked into the theater it was completely empty. We had it all to ourselves. Not ONE single person was in the theater. WOW--what a treat...Lauren could roam free up and down the isles and Luke and Alex could fight out loud about who was going to hold the popcorn. How great to have this large and spacious theater all to ourselves.

As the movie started and we were all settled I noticed a family of five walk in. As they carefully walked up the isle I thought to myself "well so much for the theater to ourselves." No worries there were 200 seats still available...we could share. As Luke and Alex were fighting over who was going to hold the popcorn another thought came to me "that would be funny if they sat in-front of us."

"WHAT THE HECK" they stopped at the end or our isle and looked at their tickets and again at the seats..seriously, are you kidding me. Their seats were right in front of us. Now, you know how it works. You know that when you buy your movie tickets you look on a screen to see the availability and then you choose your seat. I guess I'm a little different. I like a good seat, but if I have 200 seats to choose from I am going to choose a good seat away from the four people who have already purchased their tickets.


Needless to say the movie was great-- We only got one look of disgust. Lauren was having a hard time keeping her legs still. She thought it was fun to kick the chair in front:) My thoughts to those sitting in front of us "What the heck" you could sit somewhere else ya know. Sit at your own risk.
Here are some pictures that have made me say "What The Heck"


9 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

That's a good, "What the heck!" comment. I wish little LuLu would have kicked them in the back of the head. What a bunch of Dumb As....s.. Happy Birday Jamie. Have fun and thanks for the great "What the hecks."

Butch Tiger said...

Also, I love the guy in the white bikini. Dang funny as well as the girl with the tail. dc

K.Booth said...

Is this ensemble part of Nick's celestial men's line?? Just wondering, Chad's suit is a little worn out.

Candace Thomas said...

I laugh so hard at your 'what the hecks?' because I can hear you in primary talking to the silly kids in our old ward saying...what the heck!' I LOVE IT.

Tiffanie said...

Hey did you ever meet "Karen" down at the Motel 8 in Moab? She checked us in Thursday night and she looked just like Mr bikini guy. A totally obvious balding guy w/ saggy breasts, a floral top, and some long dangly earrings to boot? Hmmmm... all I can say is NASTY!

Moni said...

Happy Birday, lil' sis! I miss you and celebrate this day that you were born and are a part of the fabric of my life! Looking forward to the "What the Heck" trilogy! Choff Mama

Wight Family said...

What the heck?! I can't believe at all that you got tix to Monsters vs Aliens and the theater was practically empty! How does that happen to people, and not to me ever??!!

Happy Birthday Jamie! Where's the pics!?

Rip Curl Mom said...

Hilarious! I am still laughing. Hope your b-day was great!

Ferguson Family said...

That's when you "accidentally" spill your popcorn down the back of their necks followed by the beverage of your choice.